During intro of The Crab Song, Patton: "That's our guitar player Jim, he loves techno music. And he can't play either. He's got all of his parts sampled. You're something buddy. You're something else."
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Patton: "I've got kind of a personal question for you guys. Has your shit been solid in the last few days? Coz almost all of us had diarrhoea."
- Roddy: "I got diarrhoea. Hands in the band whoever has diarrhoea? Bill I think you..."
- Bill: "I definitely do."
- Patton: "More than, three of us have diarrhoea."
- Bill: "I wanna know is, this cold weather, does your butt get chaffed when you have diarrhoea?"
- Patton: "We're a democracy, therefore the entire band has diarrhoea."
Intro to Be Aggressive stop/starts - Roddy having keyboard trouble:
- Patton: "You've been doing that a lot"
- Roddy: "It keeps happening!"