Before We Care A Lot:
- Roddy: Who wants to do [inaudible]. Billy, Raise your hand
- Bill: No
- Roddy: No from Bill, no from me
- Patton: No
- Roddy: No from Mike
- Bill: Threes a vote
- Roddy: Sorry, this next numbers called We Care A Lot
- Jim: Fuck the vote
- Patton: threes a vote
- Jim: Fuck your vote you started it
- Patton: You see kids, this band is a democracy. Three of us want??? The song, so you don't get to hear it. Isn't that wonderful?
After first chorus of We Care A Lot Patton sings something unknown, "Just like a scene? Just like you scene?"
Before Woodpecker From Mars:
- Roddy: Thank you very much Karlsruhe. Are you hot. Are you warm?
- Patton: Are you bothered?
- Bill: Can you guys see us back there? Over there?
- Roddy: Come closer
- Patton: I think it's twins night tonight. There's a couple of twins in the front row. There's two young men, both with Pantera shirts on. I'd like to congratulate you. You first pair of twins. And runner up... Two girls with nose rings just like the guy in Skid Row.