After The Crab Song the crowd chants "You Fat Bastards", Patton: "How long have we been gone? It's been like two years since we've been here is that about right? And you guys haven't thought of anything new to say? Very disappointing. That's alright, neither have we."
During Chinese Arithmetic intro:
- Patton: Hear the drummer get wicked.
- Roddy: Kind of a jazzy feel tonight.
In the middle of Surprise! You're Dead!, Patton: "L7 left us a present. Thank you L7, thank you."
After Surprise! You're Dead!:
- Roddy: good job fellas, I missed you on that one, i missed you guys I gotta say.
- Patton: It's our drummers birthday today.
- Roddy: Yeah, that's the goddamn truth.
- Patton: And I wanna give him a present. L7 gave it to me, but now I give it to you.
- Puffy: What do I do with that thing?
- * crowd sings happy birthday spontaneously *
- Roddy: That was nice.
- Patton: Thanks for doing that for us.
- Bill: Now for something completely different.