In the middle of Midlife Crisis they stop:
- Patton: "Thank you very much. This is a beautiful city you guys have here. Do you like living here?"
- Roddy: "Hey hey 6 million sheep can't be wrong huh?"
- Patton: "Fuck him. You guys see any good movies lately? I just don't feel like we know each other yet. I don't feel entirely comfortable with you people yet. Tell me something about yourself. Well I'm an Aquarius. What are you Roddy?"
- Roddy: "I'm ... Cancer..."
- Patton: "Cancer in the audience huh? Bill, what's your sign? Hey Taurus!"
- Roddy: "Oh the bull!"
- Patton: "Believe me he's a Taurus. Hey how's it going back there, what's your sign. Sagittarius on drums! Very compatible with the bassist, that's not a coincidence. Hey Jim, what's your sign."
- Jim: "I'm on the cusp of Cancer and Leo."
- Patton: "Alright, now that we've got that settled..."
- *band finishes Midlife Crisis*
Roddy has stopped using most of his samples in the We Care A Lot intro except the record scratch.
It's dubious if they are singing "No Limit" in the middle of Chinese Arithmetic...
Before Sweet Dreams:
- Roddy: "Thank you very much ah, so you say Nestles, we say Nestlees, I found that out last night. But this song is about ah Nestles, you know what that is?"
At the end of Edge Of The World the crowd continues the nah nahs, Patton: "Are you proud of yourself?"