- Roddy: Oo la la France! Ça va?
- Patton: All the ladies in the house, put your motherfucking hands up
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: Merci
- Roddy: Très joli?
- Patton: Très mal?
- Roddy: No, joli!
- Roddy: Merci! Let's have a little zen moment huh? Have you guys had... how's your day been? Good day? Bien joli? Us not so much. That's why we feel like we should do a little zen meditation right now. Meditation zen. Yeah, even heavy metal guys can do that, trust me.
Before This Guy's:
- Patton: Feel better?
- Roddy: Shit works right? I mean, we're from San Francisco. That shit works.
- Patton: Audio spa. And if that doesn't work, this will clean off all the dirt you have on you all day.
Midlife Crisis pause, crowd sings, Et Moi then song ends without returning to MC.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Friends, thank you very much. You've been a pleasure you little rockers.
- Patton: Last song, you better fuckin' enjoy yourselves.
Lyrics changed, "man was born to fuck"
Before Ugly In The Morning:
- Patton: Hey guys. What have you been doing all night? Anybody here go see Meshuggah? That's a nice band right there. Anybody else see ah... that you liked? Who else? No you're not watching up right now, you're just dreaming it. Come on, give me a name, who have you seen? Fuck you!
Easy, Patton screams "Merde!" instead of "Eww!" before Easy solo.