- Roddy: Thank you very much Sopron!
- Patton: Everybody ok? I have one question... why aren't you watching the soccer game like I am? Italia ? and Germania 0
- Patton: OK I won't tease you any more. Italia due, Germania, finito! OK wait can I ask you one thing? So... can you help me out here. I need you guys to root for Italia because Spain's gonna kill us. Yeah?! No, right, yeah? Come on! OK, we're not gonna play.
Before Gentle Art:
- Roddy: Thank you very much-a!
- Patton: What's good Sopron? It's our first time here! Am I right? I wasn't here before.
- Bill: I came here for a pedicure once.
- Patton: For a manicure?!
- Bill: Pedicure too.
- Patton: Ah ok. I'd like to come here for a wedding, anybody getting married? That's what I want to see. No? Jesus... what are you guys a bunch of teenagers? What's the matter with you?!
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Everybody ok?! You guys tired? This is our first show of the tour. Are you guys nervous? Yeah we're not either.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Sopron! Thank you very much. Thank you for welcoming us into your hearts. It's good to be right there, thank you.
- Patton: Last song, dedicated to Mario Ballotelli
On return for encore:
- Roddy: We're back!
- Bill: I'm actually genuinely happy to be here. Hi guys!
- Roddy: I will double that, thank you for having us you guys, it's really nice to be here. Thank you.
- Patton: This is true! But next time, you guys have to all wear white, like us
- Roddy: And beads, please.
Midlife Crisis pauses to let the crowd sing, then they play Jacques Dutronc, "Et moi, et moi, et moi", including Patton singing some Midlife Crisis to the Et Moi music. They don't start Midlife Crisis again, going straight into Why Do You Bother?
After Why Do You Bother?:
- Patton: You guys thanks again man, appreciate you listening. Hope to see again.
- Roddy: Thank you. You're real sweet thanks a lot.