Before Evidence, Roddy: "hey you Austin! I'm a funky fuckin' whore, who are you?"
Before We Care A Lot, Roddy: "How you doing out there Austin? Are you ok? I'm looking at you, I'm scared. I'm really frightened."
Before Easy, Roddy: "An attempt to mellow you all out... A little bit"
Before Get Out, Patton: "Ok, here's a new song!"
Before Caralho Voador:
- Bill: Tonight is a very special night. We decided to economise. So Mike... you're fired.
- Roddy: Mike Bordin?
- Bill: It was a good 12 years but...
- Roddy: Who's fired? Who's fired?
- Bill: Mikey
- Roddy: oh yeah
- Patton: kick him out!
- Roddy: Say goodbye to our drummer as you know it. Goodbye! Now get the fuck off the stage!
- Bill: You'll get a fax tomorrow buddy
After Caralho, Roddy: "Thank you very much our little guinea pigs"
After returning for encore:
- Bill?: Knew this was a great crowd before we fuckin' went on goddamnit
- Patton: Love the shit out of ya. Love the shit outta ya two times!
No dogs sample before Caffeine.
Roddy adds a telephone sample to the intro of Take This Bottle, prompting Patton to sing the snippet of ELO.
At end of Take This Bottle, Patton: "Past our bedtime Austin... we'll give you one more." (play one more chorus)
During Death March intro, Patton: "Dean Menta! Take the bull by the horns, come on!"