- Patton: Adelaide!
- Roddy: Sweet sweet Adelaide.
- Patton: Gettin' laid Adelaide?
After Evidence, Patton puts on an Aussie accent:
- Patton: Cheers mate
- Patton: How do you like the outfits? Nice yeah. Feel like I'm, you know, dancing around in my living room. Watching elephant porn. Anyway we've got one more song man, we want to thank you guys for listening and sticking around. What are you gonna do later? What's going on?
- Roddy: What are you guys up to after?
- Patton: Who you gonna watch? Motorhead? They're not playing.
- Bill: Where are you going out drinking tonight?
- Patton: Oh, I can't understand your accent. Speak English!
- Roddy: Where does everyone go after the show?
- Patton: What do you do in this town?
- Roddy: Where do you go in Adelaide?
- Patton: Woo is not an answer.
- Roddy: Woo?
- Patton: Is that a club?
- Roddy: Woo? Where is that?
- Patton: Is that a bondage joint?
- Roddy: What's woo?
- Patton: Woo? OK I'm going to stop right there.
- Patton: Thanks again Adelaide. Big wet kiss goodnight.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: You are just a treasure. We haven't played this next song in a while, I don't really remember how it goes.
- Patton: You guys realise we're old men, you know we have issues?
- Roddy: Like senility is one.
- Patton: PD, that kind of shit.
- Roddy: What's PD?
- Patton: Penile disfunction
- Roddy: Oh yeah