Patton speaks Italian throughout, telling a lot of jokes. He tries to get Roddy to say various Italian words.
- Patton: Roddy, say it - Cazzarola
- Roddy: Cazzarola
Before Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: New song
After Digging The Grave:
- Patton: *Italian*
- Bill: Hey thank you everybody for waiting in the sun, sitting this out.
- Roddy: It's tough out there yeah, it's hot yeah? It's so hot!
- Patton: You guys just totally undermined what I just said.
- Roddy: What did you say?
- Patton: I said, I said, this is their independence day, pretty much.
- Roddy: Ho ho!
- Patton: I said "what the fuck are you doin' here?," and he goes "thanks for coming!"
- Roddy: What do you expect, we don't speak Italian.
- Patton: *something in Italian that gets the crowd cheering*
- Patton: It's gonna work it out. Even you tough guy.
After Easy solo:
- Patton: Cantate coglioni! [Sing balls]
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow the band talk at length deciding on the next song:
- Roddy: Wooo! Good decision!
Before Sol Invictus:
- Bill: This is the land of Sol Invictus