After From Out Of Nowhere:
- Roddy: Ça va! You sexy motherfuckers
- Patton: Huh huh huh! Let's give it a fuckin' cheese plate right here.
After Evidence solo:
- Patton: Hands above your head s'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît, s'il vous plaît
Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Thank you, goddammit. I don't go for this agro, heavy shit. Wait this is called Heavy Montreal right? Are you guys heavy?
- Roddy: How many heavy people out there?
- Patton: A lot of overweight, Canadians out there? Poutine eating, motherfuckers. How many of you guys like poutine? So that's why they call it Heavy Montreal.
Before Everything's Ruined:
- Roddy: ... appreciate it if with the first notes you hear, just go into a rapturous applause, it'll make me play a lot better alright?
- Patton: No No No, that's the over 40 crowd that would be there.
- Roddy: It was a dark time. A dark dark time.
- Patton: Anyway, thanks for playing your kids our music. I guess that's what I mean.
During Ashes To Ashes Patton walks down and grabs camera and films the crowd and a few people side of stage. Sings while looking through camera. Stage dives right at the end. Climbs back on stage, clutching his back, clearly in pain, or pretending to be.
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Roddy: Montreal Merci merci merci! Good catch Montreal. Thanks for having us you guys. It's been a while and it's really nice to be back. Sure happy you're here for us. Thanks much.
Before Digging The Grave:
- Patton: You want to hear more of this shit? More 50 year old music. Hey anybody see any good bands today? Anybody see any good... anything good? No Offence, how about No Offence, come on, right?!
- Bill: Gojira. Who saw Slaves On Dope.
- Patton: Really? I don't know if I'd go with. NoFX and fuckin' Iggy, come on friends, Iggy. Jesus Christ. Iggy! OK, time to play, I can't talk to you guys anymore, bye.