- Patton: Yes indeed! How's the weather up there?
In Evidence intro:
- Patton: This one's for the people in the cheap seats, cheap seats.
During Sunny Side Up someone in a wheelchair crowd surfs to the front of stage. Patton shakes their hand.
After Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: How're you doing over there Roddy? You ok?
- Roddy: Yes we're good. We didn't have keyboards for that last song, maybe we'll come back and play it again later with keyboards just for fun.
- Patton: You know what, I'll sit out, you take my part. By the way that was the best stage dive I've ever fuckin' seen.
- Roddy: Shit I missed it.
- Patton: Did somebody YouTube that shit? I'm serious ?? right? No really please post that because he needed to see that.
During Midlife Crisis the band pauses, the crowd sings, but half-heartedly:
- Patton: Shame on you!
During Spirit intro chant:
- Patton: That's the note. Peace. Clear all thoughts from the mind.
- Roddy: Awesome Seattle, thanks you guys