- Roddy: Texas! As far as the eye can see!
- Patton: You know what? You guys put the Ass in Dallas! I mean that in a good way. Shake it, shake it, shake it!
Before Black Friday:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen.
- Patton: Fast forward 30 years.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Dallas! What's up Dallas?! Long time no see fuckers! Looking good, looking real good.
- Patton: Oh.... shit!
- Roddy: We haven't played here...
- Patton: Use your hands that's a good one! I can try it from here.
- Bill: There's a little thing that our drummer does where he gets tired where he acts like the kick drum breaks.
- Patton: That's like me when I go down like this, I'm just like I need to fuckin' rest! What do you Roddy when you want to fake that something's going wrong.
- Roddy: I just leave the stage, and let you guys do one without me.
- Patton: Can I do that?!
- Roddy: Yes! That's what Pills For Breakfast is for!
*Roddy + Bordin almost play Pills For Breakfast*
- Patton: Fucking tempting. Don't tempt me!
- Roddy: I was up for it! The drummer wants to stick with the fucking program!
- Patton: Come on man, we're in Texas!
- (drums start) Patton: Boring!
Roddy plays some Pills For Breakfast keyboard in the Midlife Crisis intro.
- Roddy: Thank you Dallas!
- Patton: What'd you say?
- Puffy: FUCK! Fuck man, fuck ??so hot?? fuck! FUCK!
- Patton: Now we got that out of our systems. It's yoga fucking time!
- Roddy: Drink the Kool Aid
- Patton: Drink that shit. Come on, help us out. You hear that note, you hear it? That's a Texas vibration. That's it. You got it?
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Feel better?
- Roddy: Feeling ok? Just checking in. Thanks you guys for coming tonight, it means a lot to be here.
- Bill: We haven't been here in a long time. And thanks for being here.
- Patton: Yeah, long time. Anybody remember? Ok where was it?
- Roddy: The Chain Gang? Was it at the The Chain Gang? Or was that a gay bar? I mixed things up.
- Patton: The Iron Bear?
- Roddy: Was it the The Iron Bear? No that's another... Where was it, this guy knows, where was it?
- Patton: Seriously I...
- Roddy: The Eagle? No that's not a club.
- Patton: OK, keep this end going... We're just fucking with you a little bit.
- Roddy: Oh it was the Bomb Factory this guy said. Do you know that place?
- Patton: Ohhh really?
- Roddy: Is it still around? This older gentlemen over here says "yes" thumbs up, the Bomb Factory.
- Patton: Yeah you gotta look for the grey hair.
- Roddy: Bomb Factory for ten.
- Patton: Thank you. Hi. How's the band so far? How's life?
- Roddy: A little bit of this, a little bit of that. All good?
- Patton: How about Napalm Death!? Motherfuckers! Thanks to those guys for playing with us.
- Roddy: We're gonna leave you with a new song.
- Patton: Little bit of this, little bit of that.
- Roddy: Yeah you heard us. We're gonna leave you with a new song.
- Patton: Are they applauding us leaving, or the song?
- Roddy: That's what I mean. Read between the lines.
- Bill: New song, and then something's gonna happen.
- Roddy: It's a good one though.
- Patton: Just check it out, then you make up your fucking minds.
- Roddy: Listen up. All ears, all ears, all ears.