During Evidence intro:
- Patton: Hotlanta! Two things we want you to do. Number one, everybody have fun tonight. Number two, everybody Wang Chung tonight.
Before Sunny Side Up:
- Roddy: Thank you
- Patton: What's up A-Town! Haven't seen you in ... uh ....
- Roddy: A lot of years. Last time we played here was at the Metroplex. You guys remember that club, the Metroplex? Show of hands? Metroplex? Yeah, some of you. We actually ended up living there for about a week, when we were little. We stopped here, and some shows got cancelled, and we lived in that place for a week, at the Metroplex.
- Patton: Was I in the band?
- Roddy: No.
- Patton: Oh thank god.
- Roddy: Mike was not with us at that point. But anyway we have a strong connection to you people, starting way back then. And it's good to be with you tonight, thanks for coming. I feel like we're neighbours.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Thank you!
- Roddy: You guys are all used to this heat? You just live it's like fuck it, it's cool.
- Patton: No, they're thinking "It's freezing out here man!"
- Roddy: It's not big deal, it's just a little humid.
- Patton: You guys jog and do all sorts of things in this weather right? Yoga?
- Roddy: Ya'll fuck in this weather. Get all sweaty and fucky.
- Patton: What else do you do? For kicks. Come on?! What do you do? What do you do in the A.K.L. Twerk?
- Roddy: Ya'll like to catamaran on your skateboards?
- Patton: Somebody said Twerk.
- Bill: Twerk, that's a good answer.
- Patton: I'm totally into twerking. I need to gain some weight though.
- Bill: The home of the twerking heavy metal band?
- Patton: Do we have a twerking song? You could maybe twerk to this song. Anybody good at twerking? Huh?
- Roddy: I'm feeling uncomfortable.
In Midlife Crisis intro:
- Patton: I can't do it. Not enough meat on these bones.
Before Separation Anxiety:
- Patton: Nice one. Thanks guys.
- Roddy: Real good Atlanta.
- Patton: Who's glasses are these? I kinda like 'em? Can I keep 'em? No, actually, I probably look like a jackass, here.
- Roddy: You guys sounded like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir now. Fuckin' good. You guys take singing listens or what? Really, it was like angels.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Still with us? You like the flowers? We're having a flower malfunction. They look ok?
- Roddy: Can someone fix that please, we have a flower crisis on stage.
- Patton: Any florists in the house?
- Roddy: It's been sitting like that the whole show! Do those people deserve that? I don't think so! It's fuckin' Atlanta out there! Shit. Thank you.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you for the very nice time. So much.
- Bill: This may well be the best time we've had on tour so far. Thanks.
- Roddy: Really felt good. Thanks for being here.
- Patton: That's actually the truth! So guess what, guess what we're gonna do? Guess what we're gonna do? We're gonna invite you all down to the Clermont and buy you whippets!
- Roddy: Fuck yes. This is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
- Patton: Thanks ATL. Mwah mwah! Thanks also for Refused for playing with us. Buenos noches.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thanks you guys. We're gonna get right into it. It's curfew. No dilly dallying.
- Patton: That's right into it huh? There we go. Take you home with a good note.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: ATL! ATL! Thank you guys. Big love. Faith No More. Refused. Hope to see you soon! Stay hot!