Before Caffeine, Patton: "Have another glass of wine here, get my footing... that's better."
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Bill: "Hey you guys, can you see us ok is it bright enough up here?"
- Patton: "It's too dark yah"
- Roddy: "Is there enough lights on the band. Are we shiny enough?"
- Patton: "Where's my manager, they can't see me out there goddamnit, this is a fucking disgrace"
- Patton: "This next part of the set is dedicated to the original Heino"
- Bill: "First alternative singer is Germany. This is a special tribute."
- Patton: "He's gonna be sitting in with ah Goldie over there tonight. Heino, with Goldie, hey! Super dick man."
Before Naked In Front Of the Computer, Patton: "Nice festival huh? Too many bands, too much music, but otherwise nice festival."
Before Got That Feeling, Patton: "Thank you very much dot com"
Before Just A Man, Patton: "See any good bands today? silverhchair he says he liked... no he said they sucked. Come on, who was good? Can't you agree on anything? Atari Teenage Riot... no... Jesus Christ.... How was David Bowie?"
Before I Started A Joke the band all agree that the crowd are great.
After returning from the second encore the band argue a bit over what to play next.