"Secret" show in the 400 capacity venue, billed as "LUMP", announced on the day. Started at midnight.
Band are wearing casual clothes, first time since 1995.
Patton: NYPD jacket, Sanfranfuckingcisco t-shirt
Bill: Claremont Lounge t-shirt
Roddy is in blue-jeans, everyone else in cargo shorts.
Before From The Dead:
- Roddy: Good evening. Welcome to casual Thursday, thanks for joining us.
- Patton: Fuckin' open mic night. Plug your ears.
- *Patton blows a whistle*
- Roddy: Thank you very much!
- Patton: What's up people? All good? Can I do a selfie? How does this shit work, wait wait wait wait.
Before Black Friday:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen this is gonna be a different kind of show.
- Patton: That's right!
- Roddy: We can promise that right from the fuckin' get go, this is gonna be a different kind of show. So buckle your fuckin' seat-belts, we're going for a ride people.
Before Separation Anxiety:
- Patton: Thanks guys thank you. Yeah.
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen this is a challenge up here on this stage.
- Patton: I think it's a challenge for you too huh?
- Roddy: How does it sounds unto the ears out there? The Los Angeles ears? Good? Awesome.
- Patton: How did you guys find out about this show? It's your fuckin' fault, this you?
- Roddy: Me and Bill, the tweet I think.
- Patton: Yeah, you guys, you tweetin'... ok wait wait wait, ok, I'm gonna draw a fuckin' line right here. Right here. People who tweet, . Are you guys listening? Yeah yeah yeah. What do you mean yeah? I don't fuckin' tweet shit. Who tweets over here? Yeah you know what? How about that... tweet it tweet it! You guys tweet as much as you want. OK? Yeah you can, I know you love it.
- Roddy: We're the tweeters over here. That's what you're saying.
- Patton: That's exactly what I'm saying. I wanted to buy the fucking crowd right now.
- Bill: Guys get your phones out and show some solidarity for fucks sake. Come on!
- Roddy: Yeah for God's sake, take pictures, take pictures with your phones. Lots of 'em.
- Bill: You guys watch the fuck out.
- Patton: There's some big motherfucker right here in the middle that tweets all the time. Is that you? You fuckin'... I fuckin' hate you. And you know what, I'll give you one, if you wanna come up here. I'll totally give you one. At the right moment. Keep that in mind.
After Sol Invictus:
- Roddy: Woo! Victory! Thank you ladies and gentlemen.
- Patton: Yes sir. I see some jaded LA fucks right there. Yeah, yeah. Jaded LA fucks. Check this out.
After Be Aggressive:
- Patton: You win motherfuckers
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you very much. How's the vibe out there in the audience. Everyone's good? This is a special show for us, as I said before it's casual Thursday for us. This is the first time, I'm gonna say in 20 years we have not suited up before our show. So it's no bullshit tonight people, this is what look... at commoners. Out on the street, just walking about, this is us for real. You hear me?
Midlife Crisis Boz Scaggs section introduced as "Get your disco on"
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: LA. Happy? That's all I wanna know.
- Roddy: You guys look fuckin' good Los Angeles. You guys have been taking care of yourselves since we were here last. I can see that, and I appreciate that. Thank you, thank you, for taking care of you. Because it looks better to us. You know what I'm sayin'?
- Patton You think so?
- Roddy: Appreciate it. You guys look fuckin' hot.
- Patton: You think so?
- Roddy: Yeah it's true!
- Bill: He doesn't just say shit like that to everybody.
- Roddy: I don't. I really don't.
- Patton: Like when we were in Croatia, he'd never said that shit.
- Roddy: San Francisco, forget about it. You know what I'm saying?
- Patton: What you mean San Fran Fucking Cisco!
- Roddy: Hey Hey, we're from there, we're from there, so I can say that.
- Patton: Hey, watch your words.
- Roddy: Yes, I'm gay.
- Patton: I'll find one out there. With my SF shirt, I will fuckin' find 'em.
During Ashes To Ashes Patton stage dives and crowd surfs his way to the bar by the end of the first chorus. He sings from the bar for the second verse. After solo get's a bar tender to pour him a drink. He has a tiny sip of it before the next chorus. For the next chorus he stage dives off the bar and crowd surfs back to the stage.
After Ashes To Ashes:
- Roddy: I love when you do that.
- Patton: You like that shit?
- Roddy: But when you go out there I miss you, I'm like, come back!
- Patton: It's funny you know what? They don't like me out there, they're... Literally they're throwing me back, I have to fight to go the other way.
- Roddy: Guys!
- Patton: I wanted to go to the bar and get a shot! And then they gave me a fuckin', it's was like JD, it was like *spits*
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen we have one last song for you this evening. No no no no, but it's a really good one.
- Patton: We think you might like it.
After Just A Man:
- Patton: Thank you guys. Awesome.
- Roddy: So sweet, thanks.
- Patton: Thanks to Neil Hamburger goddammit! Be good.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Thanks so much.
- Patton: Thanks guys. Got nothin' better to do huh?
- Roddy: I'm 52.
- Patton: I'm creeping up on you man. I'm creeping up. Who's the old guy in here, who's the oldest person? What have we got, we got better than 52? Dos? Cuanto años?
- Roddy: That ... up in the top part.
- Patton: Oh my god, 56! I think we have a winner. 56, wait wait wait. Up here, this is where the old motherfuckers hang out. How about here, we got 56, 56, we got 57.... nothin'
- Roddy: There's a hippy in blue shirt up there... how old are you?
- Patton: Hippies don't count. We got a winner here, number 56! What's you name punk?
- Crowd member: Mark!
- Patton: Mac?
- Crowd member: Mark!
- Patton: Let's just say Mac. Right on. Good looking out. You're too old to be there man. Go home.
- Roddy: You're getting a prize Mac, you're gettin' a prize.
- Patton: Wanna come up here and get a prize?
- Roddy: Later.
- Patton: What are we gonna give him?
- Roddy: Well they'll see us after the show... I wanna do it....
- Patton: You know what?
- Roddy: I wanna do it in private.
- Patton: Maybe after the show... private private private.
- Roddy: I wanna do it....
- Patton: See I'm on public, he's private. Alright Mac? Fuckin' hijo. This is for you hijo.
Before As The Worm Turns:
- Patton: Thank you!
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you one more time, from the bottom of my heart, it's really nice to have you guys here. Thanks for showing up, it's real sweet. Thanks.
*band talks amongst themselves*
- Roddy: Woo! Glad we nipped that in the fuckin' bud, we were going to end on a real bummer. But we fixed it! It's fixed!
- Patton: You guys just saw a Faith No More band meeting.
After As The Worm Turns:
- Roddy: Thanks so much you guys.
- Patton: Thanks LA, thank you.
- Roddy: That was really a lot of fun, thanks so much, thanks.
- Patton: For a surprise! This was a good one, appreciate you. Bye!