Before the first chorus of Last Cup Of Sorrow, Patton shouts "Chorus!"
After Last Cup Of Sorrow, Patton: "Hey!" after a pause "Just start the song I don't have any shit to talk"
After The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies:
- Roddy: "Woo! How's things San Francisco?"
- Patton: "Anybody seen G.I. Jane yet? Oh man"
- Roddy: "Show of hands?"
- Patton: ""You don't know what you're missing... I would say, let's start! What do you say man?"
(before first verse) "Keyboard breakdown, big big hit in San Francisco"
(during solo) "You know something SF? You gotta show me the money! It's time to show me the money! Show me the money!"
After Introduce Yourself, Patton: "That's a big thank you."
After Ugly In The Morning:
- Patton: "Well having said that... why don't you say something? You know it all, you say something?!"
- Roddy: "You ready for a little more?"
- Patton: "Tell us something about yourself, we're just the band! You, ladies and gentlemen are the audience!"
- Roddy: "And what a show you are ladies and gentlemen!"
- Patton: "Who are you? Who are you?!"
- Roddy: "Where's my sister?! Raise your hand Kathryn" -
- Patton: "I don't care who you are I wanna dance with ya! I want you to fuck me. You! Fuck! Me!"
After Home Sick Home:
- Roddy : "I hate this lull right here"
- Patton: "This little lull"
- Roddy: "It always happens right here"
- Patton: "Yeah? I guess maybe that's my fault! It's his fault! Play the music buddy! We're jerking off."
During King For A Day, Patton: "Such a mysterious audience you are ladies and gentlemen"
After Naked In Front of The Computer:
- Patton: "Is this a little more fun than TGI Fridays?"
- Roddy: "But how about Hooters"
- Patton: "Ya'll got Hooters around here"
- Roddy: "Ya'll know Hooters?"
- Patton: "Why don't you tell 'em about Hooters Roddy. Tell 'em what Hooters is all about."
- Roddy: "Ya'll ever been there? Who's been to a Hooters? They know about Hooters!"
- Patton: "Alright. If you, know you know."
Before "Highway Star", Patton: "Special SF treat. Treat, for you"
During Just A Man:
(first verse) "S. F.!"
(before first chorus) "Everybody now!"
- (Jon?) Goddamit (messing with guitar cable?)
- Patton - "I told you to quit jacking off! I know when you're at home and everything it's exciting! Let's play! We've got a job to do! They payed for it! (Laughs) Hello to Jon Hudson he's our new guitar player ladies and gentlemen"
After returning for second encore:
- Bill: "I don't know why we only play here every three years or something"
- Patton: "You're bringing us out of retirement. My back is fucking killing me!"