Before Easy, Patton: "This next song is dedicated to the axe murderer in Kings Cross. Who might actually be in the crowd tonight."
Before Home Sick Home Patton asks if anyone saw Bon Jovi and dedicates the song to him.
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: "Are you exhausted?"
- Bill: "Did you have a day off yesterday too?"
- Patton: "We got Jimmy Barnes in the crowd tonight? We got Tina Arena. We got Kinky Boots."
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: "Well well, well well well"
- Patton: "What do you know it's the end of the show"
- Roddy: "That ladies and gentlemen about sums it up"
- Bill: "Hey you guys don't have to cheer that loud we weren't that bad man"
- Patton: "You should be happy. You can go have a VB you don't have to listen to this bullshit"
- Roddy: "Don't worry, we'll leave the stage, and then we'll come back and play some encores. It's predictable I know but that's what we do"
- Patton: "It's a little tradition, started by Barnsie boy. The band leaves, then they come back."
Before Highway Star in first encore, Patton: "You like that kinda shit don't ya? You're gonna love this kinda shit. Hit it boys."
Before This Guy's, Roddy: "We've got a couple of more classics for you Sydney. Are you up to it?"
After Highway Star in second encore, Patton: "See you next time Sydney, that is tomorrow!"