Roddy makes a mistake at the start of Easy and has to start again.
Before Gentle Art the band tells the crowd American pronounce Lille "Lile" instead of "Lil". He pronounces it "Lile" the whole gig to annoy them.
Before Land Of Sunshine:
- Patton: "You knowing something Lille, i just wanna tell you something you know, we've been working for the last six months, very very hard, you know why? Just so we can come here, and play for you Lille. You motherfuckers."
- Bill: "You guys might not realise this but now our set is fine tuned to perfection, and you guys get to benefit!"
- Roddy: "You get the cream of the crop, you understand cream of the crop?"
- Patton "Does it sound creme de la creme, no, does this sound perfect to you yet? Is it like... Close? It's taken us six months to get to Lille. We finally made it baby."
After returning for encore Roddy says "merci" over and over until "ya bunch of motherfuckers!"
After returning for the second encore Patton mocks the crowd chant:
- Patton: "That's enough, Jesus Christ I was just kidding"
- Roddy: "Is that a Gary Glitter song? You guys were singing?"
- Patton: "It's a Jacques Brel?
* Bill and Puffy jam *
- Roddy: "You know that number?"
- Patton: "That's Jacques Brel? Yves Montand? Montand? Maybe it's Serge Gainsborough? No, We fucking wrote it "
- Roddy: "no baby that's Jerry Louis"
- Patton: "we wrote it tonight in Lille, for you."