Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Roddy: Gracias Grand Rapids, como estas
- Patton: I've got a message for all the flying fish out there. If you're gonna fly up this way you better watch out because the big men in red are gonna give you one warning.
- Roddy: Yeah one warning's pretty serious
- Patton: If you come up again after the first warning, you get to come up here and spend the whole night with us. So if you're gonna do it once, make sure to do it twice.
- Roddy: Anyone got hurt yet? Any casualties? Hands? None?
- Patton: Any casualties? Pregnancies?
Before A Small Victory:
- Roddy: My parents are in the audience, ten points to anyone who can find em, now go! Find em!
- Patton: See if you can find Roddy's parents. Find em!
Before Edge Of The World:
- Roddy: We've never played here before.
- Patton: Yeah we've never been here before, what's the deal?
- Bill: We've never been anywhere quite like this.
- Roddy: Usually people hate us the first couple of times. Good reception though, thanks.
- Patton: Our guitar player would love to join us for this song but his brain is shrinking due to alcohol consumption! Woo.
- Roddy: Don't laugh, Don't laugh.
- Patton: Give him a big hand.
- Bill: It's not true, he's got a sore foot that won't heal it's just too painful for him out here. But I know you guys love him, so let's give him a big hand, let him know you care.
- Patton: His skin is rotting off his body he's so old. He has no control of his bowels. In fact, I'm gonna take the money from this show and buy him a big old colostomy bag.