- Roddy: "Are you all lubed up and ready to fuck?"
- Patton: "Alright homie"
During Evidence: "You know I want to tell you a little story, I was in the dentist office the other day, and I heard this song in the waiting room, it's kinda funny. And you know what I was sitting in this dentist office, i was thinking to myself, Jesus, not only do I have to wait for 3 hours, but i gotta listen to this fucking song."
After the solo in Easy, "The passion and fire of Dean Menta"
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: "How's the vibe out there, good?"
- Patton: "Good vibe huh?"
- Roddy: "can smell the fucking vibe."
- Patton: "Hasn't made it's way over my way yet"
- Roddy: "Spells like shit to me."
- Patton: "Oh yeah, smells like piss to me."
Before Just A Man, Patton: "Ah Melbourne, ah Melbourne, have you had a good time? Have you guys had a good time, good time up here? So... let's get the fuck out of here!"
During Take This Bottle: "They didn't like this song very much in Sydney"
In I Started A Joke, Patton: "Got any singers out in the crowd? Anyone been classically trained? Can you sing Take That? You know the band Take That? Here I'll show you how."