- Roddy: Thank you, what a lovely audience. Thank you. Let's bring the lights down for this next number.
- Patton: Yeah yeah, can you guys make that sun go away?
- Roddy: Time for a little mood, make a little dark
- Patton: I spent all day in the tanning salon and now this?
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Ok. You guys still ok out there?
- Roddy: So many hands. Look at all those hands!
- Patton: That's a lot of hands!
- Roddy: Shit!
- Patton: Are all of those hands attached to bodies?
- Roddy: Shit!
Pause in middle of Midlife Crisis, crowd sings, band pauses longer...
Ole Ole Ole sample in intro of Be Aggressive.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Thank you. All those hands.
- Patton: Look at all those asses!
- Roddy: The hands, the hands. Gotta take this for my mum, she loves hands!
- Patton: Always forget to bring my video caned out here. Did you guys bring any video cameras? You should. How's everybody doing? Are we still alive? Are we still Finnish? One more song for you Finns. Uno.
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots Of Fire.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Sweet sweet Helsinki
- Patton: Did you say sweet Helstinki?
- Bill: Has anybody ever called you Helstinki before?
- Roddy: We're first. Unless it's not nice? It's something a little kid would say.
- Patton: Are you guys happy here? Right on, it seems like it.
- Roddy: You seem real happy.
- Patton: It's kinda funny coz it's making us kinda happy too. It's really great to see you guys, fucking crazy,actually. Playing in a park in Helsinki, 12 years after we broke up, kinda weird. Ah, in that case, it's time for a nice suicide ballad. Anybody got a pistol?