During the intro a melodica plays a single note, like they may have been going to start with Midnight Cowboy?
- Patton: Thank you. Enough of this fucking loud angsty shit
- Roddy: Loud! Loud loud loud loud!
- Patton: Bring it down, bring it down
- Roddy: Argh! Hurts my ears!
Evidence Patton tries to get the crowd to sing verses in Romanian, "Anybody know the chorus in Romanani?"
After Easy, Patton: "Thank you guys, you were more in tune than I was"
During Midlife Crisis band pauses, crowd sings, Patton beat boxes.
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: Everybody just take a big fucking breath.
- Patton: Can we just rest for a minute? Can we do that, just shhhh.
- Roddy: That was a big old rock block we just got through.
- Patton: Total rock block right?
- Roddy: I gotta wipe my forehead.
- Patton: Yeah, word up. OK, does Romainia know how to meditate? No? Well I'll teach you, do this ummmmm.
- Roddy: Do it.
- Patton: Just fucking do it. Yeah I know you're fucking laughing but just do it. Now, do it without me. And now you guys seem so much more relaxed right? hehe. And it just happens to be the key of the song we're playing right now, sing it.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: You guys need some ah... what do they call it? Manele... (boooo) Yeah yeah you don't need it, but you're gonna fucking get it. American style Manele. American style. So just... be ok. Just you know... peace brother. OK?
- Roddy: Trust us... Do you trust the band?
- Patton: Do you trust the band? We're not gonna fucking fuck you up.
- Roddy: Do you trust us? Good coz I've gotta feel that you trust us.
- Patton: Nah, I don't (need it? either?)
- Roddy: I trust you. I gotta feel that we have trust, or it's not gonna work.
- Patton: Yeah
- Roddy: You trust us you do...
- Patton: No they don't. No they don't.
- Roddy: Proceed.
- Patton: I don't think they do Roddy.
- Roddy: We're on shaky ground, but let's prove our trust.
- Patton: Nothing says trust like a beer.
- Roddy: What are you looking at? Jesus Christ, bug eyes. I know i look good but come on, I'm a married man. Ya big fucking whatever.
- Bill: Yeah I'd like to say one thing, I'd like to say a special thanks Jefe the promoter, he was the only guy who wanted us to come here, nobody else wanted to bring us to Romania. Thanks!
- Roddy: Cheers to a Jefe.
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots Of Fire.