- Patton: Thank you Brisvegas! What, is, happening?!
- Roddy: Brisbane! Everybody good?
- Patton: Are you fucking Bristastic? Brisalicious? And if you're not, this tunes gonna put you in the mood.
Before Gentle Art:
- Patton: Ok you're in the mood now Brissie? Feeling Bristastic? Brisalicious?
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: Thank you. You Brisbastards, what's new? Tell me something good! How's the festival been? You guys been here all day? Yeah? And, who did we see that was good? I slept in, I don't know.
Keyboard problems in the middle of Last Cup Of Sorrow
- Patton: You still with us? Everything ok? Any complaints? Form a single file line right in front of me.
Before the solo in Easy: "Patton: Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Jon Fucking Hudson. Brissie show some balls and sing with us. It's ok, come on. Dudes it's ok, your woman will still love you in the morning."
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: You guys still feeling Brisfabulous? Brisbuzzed?
Midlife Crisis pauses in the middle to let the crowd sing a line, before starting again.
Before King For A Day:
- Patton: Thank you. Are you guys feeling Bris sexy?
- Bill?: I don't know about you but I'm ready to Bris in my pants.
- Patton: I'm ready for a Bris sandwich
- Roddy: Y'all got any Bris-quests
- Patton: What's that website called?
- Roddy: Chat roulette dot com
- Patton: Faith No More supports Chat Roulette dot com. W w w chat roulette
- Roddy: We're gonna see you all there after the show
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Let's lighten the mood a little bit. Some traditional Australian music.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Brisbizzle! Are you guys still awake?
- Roddy: Ya all still with us?
- Patton: I'm not talking about you, ok? Not. You. Wait where was I going... There was one guy I wanted to pick on, I can't remember... No, not you. There was a guy that had this raver type thing, did you see him, is he around there? One of those raver sticks. Yeah, ok. You don't look the same but guess what? Oh my God I hate you! This song's dedicated to my boys, my hippy boys. Last song of the night people. Last song of the night.
Patton stage dive and crowd surf at end of Just A Man
Ole Ole Ole sample before Chariots of Fire, with Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi in intro.
After the show:
- Patton: Thank you guys, you've been very nice, very patient, nice to see you...
- Roddy: Brisbane!
- Patton:... all these years. Ciao ciao! You too punker.