During Easy someone comes on stage to test the bullhorn on Patton's stand while Patton points at it. The stage-hand throws their arms in the air and leaves.
During Midlife Crisis they pause, the crowd sings:
- - Patton: Why were you guys singing a Madonna song? Is she in town? Like a Virgin?
After Caralho Voador:
- Patton: Porra! Caralho!
During King For A Day Patton starts the crowd chanting "Porra Caralho!" in time.
Ashes to Ashes also has Porra Caralho chant.
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: Oh Regardo regardo! Ladies and Gentlemen this is the last song in Brazil. I know it's sad.
- Patton: *Portuguese* Thank you guys so much. You motherfuckers on the side. You son's of bitches over there. You cocksuckers in the back, put your goddamn hands up like this.
Before Chariots of Fire:
- Roddy: It's our last show tonight in Brazil. It's been a very special time for us. Thanks a lot for having us.
- Bill: We will be very sad to leave Brazil.
- Roddy: I would say if there's one country we'll be coming back to...
- Patton: He ain't lying...
- Roddy: ... it would be yours.
- * ole ole ole sample *
- Roddy: Football si?
- * Jon's guitar is out of time of the ole ole ole sample, so Patton stops it *