- Patton: San Francisco! Ok, the fight is over, you win!
- Roddy: How does it feel to be a winner?
- Patton: It's nice right? How about that guy with a wrestling mask? Yeah, where you at... You! I see you. Lucha Libre mate. Show em how to dance. Come on, Lucha style.
Before Last Cup Of Sorrow:
- Patton: Everything ok San Francisco? Any complaints?
- Roddy: Do we know each other?
- Patton: I, don't know. Do we know each other? I think I know somebody.
- Roddy: Who's met us before?
- Patton: Yeah yeah. Any repeat offenders? Like, last night or... No no no, I mean repeat offenders from oh... ten years ago.
- Roddy: Yeah that's what I meant. A good ten years ago.
- Patton: Wait wait wait, it seems like there's a disproportionate amount.
- Roddy: Maybe. You know our very first show we played just two blocks from here, the Sound Of Music. Was anybody at that show? The Sound Of Music?
- Patton: I wasn't
- Roddy: You were up there?
- Patton: Who?
- Roddy: No?
- Patton: That guy's been waving that flag all night, don't trust him. He's on some ah... You know...
- Roddy: You were there?
- Patton: Where are you from? She wasn't there. It's not even here.
- Roddy: He's promoting some country.
- Patton: He's promoting some sports team.
- Roddy: Thank you, go to hell.
- Patton: I've can't read it.
- Patton: Thanks
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen its a very special night here at Faith No More, Bill.
- Patton: Yes it is.
- Bill: Prizes for everyone. Including, Jon Hudson!
- Patton: It's a very special night for our guitar player!
- Roddy: Can we all...
- Patton: Jon Hudson!
*Puffy attempts to cake Jon in the face but drops it*
- Patton: Way to go drummer...
*crowd Happy Birthday*
* while the crowd is singing Puffy manages to trick Jon into getting caked in the face *
- Patton: Ouch ouch. It hurts getting old doesn't it?
- Bill: Soundman...
- Patton: Speech speech speech!
- Jon: Hold on, hold on, it's my birthday, I have the floor! Point of order.
- Patton: You do, you do, it's your birthday you can fucking do what you want. Go ahead, cry! Cry!
- Jon: No actually it tastes pretty good, and ah also ah I kind of appreciate it. But I was gonna say um. It's kinda sad kinda odd but ah... I did this whole thing with the birthday cake in the face last year, but I did it all by myself at home with the cat. Hey when you're alone, we do our best...
- Patton: I'm not laughing, I'm laughing with you. Was this better, Is this better, I guess not? He's got more to say, listen!
- Jon: Also, one more thing too um... I'm not too good with math so correct me if I'm wrong, It's been 13 years right? It's been a long time, and after all this I think it's uh... It's incredibly thoughtful to remember my birthday this time and come out and honor me.
- Patton: This date next year, Warfield?
- Roddy: Let's celebrate again.
- Patton: I mean we have to now, someone has to throw a cake in his fucking face. Hey! We're still at the fucking concert here are we? Someone act like it! I don't see anyone puking or...
- Roddy: Show us your tits!
- Patton: Yeah! Show us your fucking nuts! We're in San Francisco right? No, wait wait wait... You know what I mean right?
- Roddy: You know us San Francisco.
- Patton: Let's put a big thanks out to Neil Hamburger. Jello Biafra and the Guantanamo School of Medicine. Last but not least, the Barbary Coast Cloggers
- Roddy: Thanks for being such a gracious audience.
- Patton: Yeah, man, you guys like that, we like it, so, now we're family, we're basically fucked. Ok let's go!
On return for encore, Patton: "Thank you for having sympathy in a bunch of old men. Very very very ?? few? *coughs*"
On return for second encore:
- Roddy: Thank you. We were having a little powwow over there, is what was going on. We were talking about what to do when we came back. And the silly thing is we didn't make any decisions.
- Patton: I was talking about what restaurant to go to after the show. Where are you guys going? I mean what rest... Any foodies in the crowd? So where would you go after the show?
- Bill: Alfraranedos?
- Patton: I don't know about that last one...??? Glow? Any Glow people in the place? Glow Glow. What are you thinking? Yeah asshole says Mell's Diner. Come on people, give me some wisdom. This is like a interchangeable thing. We're supposed to communicate. And yet, you all yell... Ok wait wait wait... Red.... I found my wrestler. Come here come here. Found him...????... Ok um... Where, Where would you eat after the show? He says Tu Lan. Tu Lan 6th Street. Nope Tu Lan's fucking... Nope you know what, hey fuck you. Tu Lan's amazing. Tu Lan is like uh... But, unfortunately our friend must be from out of town because it's closed tonight. So who knows what to do... More restaurants, keep em coming.