After From Out Of Nowhere, Bill: "Zdravo Yogoslavia!"
- Patton: Navi Sad, thank you
- Bill: Are we ok? A lot of new faces here. Good to see you. Finally made it.
- Patton: awwwwwwwwwwwshit. This is for the ladies in the house
After Be Aggress, Patton: "Serbia wins, as usual."
Before Easy, Patton: "Jesus finally. Finally there's something for the ladies."
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen of Novi Sad, do you like-a your soft rock? Yes... You like-a the rock soft? Or you like-a the rock hard!? No, no no no.
- Patton: You guys like jazz?
- Bill: That is the correct choice.
- Patton: What was the right answer, rock hard?
- Roddy: Apparently
- Patton: Rock hard!
- Roddy: Here we go, you ready for some more hard rock?!
- Patton: Yeah I'm ready baby.
- Roddy: Yes!
- Patton: I'm going hard on this shit. Hardest song I ever sang. Motherfuckers.
Just before the last line of Ben:
- Patton: Hang on hang on. For some reason in Serbia they don't know how to stage dive. Can you guys lift me up? Can you do that? How about you, you're a big strong guy. I want to go up. Here's the idea here's the idea, you know it's not a fucking mystery. Ok, I'm singing a song, you lift me up, ok? And then and then and then... Shut up! And then you put me in that direction. Ok? Ok? You understand me? You fucking barbarians! Ok. Oh gosh. Is it like Ben, is that they key? Wait guys I'm want to get up so you can see me. I want to get up, I want to get up. Let's go up, let's go let's go let's go. "Like Ben hahahhaa Like Ben Like Beeeen." Perfecto.
- Roddy: Very nice. See you people do very well with the soft rock.
- Patton: You like that shit
- Roddy: Don't sell yourselves short people. Good work.
- Patton: That was SOFT ROCK!
- Roddy: Good work. We play more.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Exit
- Roddy: Sexy Exit
- Patton: Exit, it's time to fucking exit. Yeah.
- Bill: Srivade??
- Patton: S S, hey, where'd you get that... Motherfucker, hit me. Racia?
*band plays a little jam*
- Patton: That was great... Last song people. Last song in Serbia!
On return for encore:
- Patton: Hey Novi Sad
- Bill: There's only one time we can play this song.
- Patton: We're very happy to be here. It's been, you know...
- Bill: And we're gonna play it twice! Because we'll never play it again.
- Patton: Yeah, We'll probably never be here again so. That's why I risked my family jewels. That's why we played Ajde Jano for you guys. And guys what. Since we love you so much, we're gonna do it again. Maybe I'll sing it better next time. Get I get a lady to sing it with me? I need a kolo... How do you dance the kolo? Who knows how to dance the kolo? It has to be a female, and she has to know what she's doing. Kolo baby. I got kolo coming. Yes, take care take care. I need her to show me how to dance, don't beat her up. Ok ok ok. Here's the deal here's the deal. She's gonna do the kolo by herself. Yeah, by yourself. Cos I don't know... You gotta teach me!
- Roddy: Show him!
- Patton: 1 2 3,1 2 3, 1 2 3... Ok, how I'm supposed to do that. It's not gonna happen. Kolo for Dummies. Elstupido. Give me the number. Come on. Oh man. Come on let's do it. You do it, I'll look at you. That's better. Sorry guys. Trying to learn this fucking dance. You don't know how to do it you fucking asshole. You don't know how to do it. You just know how to bang your head to Iron Maiden you fucking piece of shit. Fuck you.
Before Chariots of Fire:
- Patton: Ok. We got a little kolo going on up here right?
- Bill: Alright. Let's talk about Spain.
- Patton: Yeah, let's talk about Spain. How do you guys feel about Spain?
- Bill: Don't hate them cos they won. Don't hate the winner.