After Pills For Breakfast:
- Bill: What's going on?
- Chuck: Does it work? Ah, the bass doesn't work... Is there an extra bass cord... Ahah guitar chord.
- Mixer: Another one song away
- Chuck: ah thanks. Ladies and gentlemen, the management. Another one is on the way.
Before As The Worm Turns, Roddy: "Thank you San Francisco. This next song is called As The Worm Turns, and we hope you do."
Before Arabian Disco, Roddy: "I saw Madonna and Sean Penn in the audience earlier, are they still around? Thanks for coming by."
After Arabian Disco, Chuck: "Alright that was perfect man way to go. Perfect dancing I'll say. *singing* It's time to to relax. One thing stands clear. Beer after beer."
During Jim the band call out various band names: Madonna. Michael Jackson. Wham. Duran Duran. Billy Idol. Journey. Jeff Beck. Osbourne?? Phil Collins. ABC.
Before The Crab Song:
- Roddy: It's called the Crab people, and it goes like this...
- Chuck: Stairway... Without a boarding pass
Before We Care A Lot:
Bill: Hey do you guys care if we play any more?
Roddy: Who cares!
- Bill: Right at this point we really care a lot.
- Roddy: We care so much.... About you.
- Chuck: We play this song already?
- Roddy: Put on your hightops man. Spread some room at the front of the stage so we can get some breakdance action, dig?
- Bill: Yeah, clear the floor
- Chuck: And then we'll get a single with memory band????
- Bill: Clear the floor!
- Roddy: some of you people...???
- Chuck: That was beautiful
- Bill: How many people here want Blood?
- Chuck: You can't take it with you, get it out.
- Roddy: Hold on for the next song, we have a little equipment malfunction.
- Jim: Hey man, one time I went fishing... There was this sick rat out there man, fucking...
- Roddy: OK I'm just going to have to go through the monitors, it can't here, I everyone else can.
After Blood someone says "Fuck! I just wanted to say that."
Before Mark Bowen:
- Chuck:Thank you, great to be back. Madonna has just left the building.
- Roddy:... And she wasn't with Sean! Ugh! Ok, this next song is our last song.
- Chuck: Yep
- Roddy: It's about a very special guitar player named Mark Bowen who used to play with us. He drove his motorcycle off a cliff, but it had a parachute on it ahahha.
- Chuck: This song is dedicated to Roddy's last name.
- Roddy: Which is pretty sore