Jim out of tune for most of the gig.
Let's Lynch The Landlord is a mess, possibly the first time played? Jim tries to play along but is in the wrong key. Patton yells at him to do a solo, which he does, and it's horrible
RV, Patton: "This song's about people who live in trailers"
After Mark Bowen:
- Patton: We're going to take a little break
- Roddy: We're gonna fix a couple little things
- Patton: Our drummer's gonna go comb his hair
- Jim: Because he broke a drum stick because he's playing as hard as possible
- Patton: He doesn't know how to play any other way
- Jim: He just wants to hit those drums as hard as he can
- Roddy: Would anyone like to come up and give em a go?
- Patton: Anyone play drums? Any drummers in the house? There's a drummer!
- Bill: OK we've got a Scorpions song for you
- Patton: Anyone know the Scorpions?
- Roddy: Anyone going to see Guns;n'Roses tomorrow? hahaha
- Patton: You know, we're touring with them and uh, and there's something... well, because we see Axl Rose every day because he's such a nice guy right? And you know, I've wanted to tell him something ever since I first saw him, I've always been a little afraid to tell him, coz every time I see him he has this little piece of dried shperma right here on his lip
- Jim: I want to tell you all that I shaved my dick today, and I jacked off afterwards, it was very exciting
- Patton: You know that little piece of shperma right here on Axl Roses' lip? Well it's mine
- Roddy: Yeah He gives good head
- Patton: It's true. You see, I was under the impression he was gonna swallow. Motherfuckin' wimp. He spit my cum out. So I'm gonna have to cut him. I'm gonna have to cut his legs off
Before Be Aggressive Roddy takes a little while to find the right keyboard sound, "Woah, there it is!"
Before Easy, Patton: "This is a Heino song"
- Jim: You'll notice that we're calling out the songs as we go along. Just like Axl!
- Patton: If Axl knew we were here tonight he'd kill all of you. He's a mean motherfucker.
- Roddy: OK, we'll play another new song
- Patton: hey guys, our record company didn't want us to put out our new record because they thought you would hate it. So hate it!
- Roddy: let's all hate it together, ready?
- Patton: Please please hate it please, trying so hard
- whole band then mocks Axl's extended singing note
Jim does a pretty great job of the We Will Rock You solo, while the rest of the band are a mess.
For R'n'R Patton only sings for a small amount then gives up, "Yeah well, fuck that"
Before Edge Of The World, Jim: "Hey man I quit this fucking fucked up band, fuck you"