Before Midlife Crisis, Patton: "We appreciate you coming out tonight. We're feeling kinda lonely. It's nice to feel wanted isn't it? We want you."
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Bill: So Mike, I notice you keep falling on the floor all the time. How's it feel?
- Patton: It feels great!
- Bill: I suggest you guys try it too, it's a lot of fun.
- Patton: If anybody wants to come up and fall down with me, feel free.
It sounds very much like Patton tries to take a crap on stage during RV, "I wish I had a little brown gift for ya, but I'm fresh out."
Before Easy, Patton: "Feel sorta like Axl tonight. Why? I don't know, Italian white shorts, flannel..."
Before Woodpecker From Mars:
- Roddy: You alright? My name's Roddy, I start this next song, goes something like this...
- Patton: My name's Mike and I don't sing on this song.
During Let's Lynch The Landlord intro, Roddy: "We're Faith No More. We come from San Francisco. This song is cover of a San Francisco band called the Dead Kennedys, ever heard of them?"
When Edge of the World finishes the crowd continues to sing the "nah nah nah" part:
- Patton: Go on, if it feels good, do it.
- * band joins in for a bit, including Jim *
- Patton: All the way back to the soundboard, and you fat motherfucker behind the sound deck.
- * band stops... crowd keeps going *
- Patton: Let's just look at em. No one's even done this to us before.
- Bill: We're kinda scared
- Patton: Maybe I oughta get naked more often.
- Bill: Should we keep playing this song?
- Patton: hehe, let's just play it again, fuck it!
- * Band plays Edge of the World again, just one verse, including Jim *
- Patton: You're so fucked, you're gonna make us do it again aren't you?
- Roddy: I've got a good idea, let's move on to something else, what do you say? I don't know, call me crazy, it's getting kinda stale.
- Patton: I'm just gonna keep singing it!
- * A Small Victory starts, Patton keeps singing the nah nah nah of Edge of the World *