Before Caffeine, Roddy: "Paris! Comment allez vous!" in a death metal growl.
Before Surprise! You're Dead!, Patton: "This next song is dedicated to Serge Gainsbourg."
- Patton: Does anybody have any white wine that I could sip during this next number?
- Roddy: Maybe a dry French?
- Patton: Maybe a little red, a little rose...
- Bill: This is a song about what happened to us on the way here, we were all raped by French farmers in the toilet on the way here. This show was a little late.
- Patton: Can you guys understand us or is this place too big, is our voices just echoing echoing all over the places. Are we making any sense?
- Roddy: Are we being UNDERSTOOD? DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!
After Epic, Patton: "Say goodbye to santa"
Before Let's Lynch The Landlord, Patton: "How many of you people are going deaf this evening? Doesn't it feel great. I hope when you fall asleep, your ears a ringing, you think about us, because we'll be thinking about you."
In outro of A Small Victory, Patton: "Look, up there, Jump! Jump! He's gonna commit suicide! Let's play a song for his as he jumps and dies, here we go..."