- Roddy: How are you? We are Faith No More, have we met?
- Patton: If we met, it was a long time ago. You guys look better than you did 10 years ago. You've gotten younger.
Evidence introduced by Patton: "This one's for the ladies"
Before the last chorus of Evidence, Patton: "Metal heads put your hands in the air"
Midlife Crisis pauses in the middle, the crowd doesn't sing. There is no cover.
- Bill: Hey guys we're very happy to see you. Thanks.
- Patton: Have you guys been here all day? And you stuck around for this? Thank you. It's very kind. You're having mercy on the elderly, we appreciate it.
- Patton: Who farted?!
- Roddy: Right?! Shit! I was going to say something but I was kinda embarrassed.
- Patton: I mean did I shit my fucking pants without noticing?
- Roddy: Did you guys fart?
- Patton: Am I brown? Or do you guys just fucking stink. Nah just kidding. What happened out there.
- Roddy: No..... Who is it?!
- Patton: Who is it! Who is it?! Who farted
- Roddy: You! You!
- Patton: The lovely girl in the Faith No More shirt lost her bowels. Give her a big hand. It's ok. I'll lick it up...
We Care A Lot starts with just drums, Patton: "Drum solo, drum solo"
After Be Aggressive, Patton: "You win Switzerland"
- Roddy: Thanks a lot you guys you've been a really fun crowd, thank you so much
- Patton: Good to see ya, been a long day, drive home safe, rush toward the day, we love you
After returning for encore:
- Roddy: How can we please you?
- Patton: Yeah what do you want to hear, any requests? I don't see that sign, I just, I can't read it. It's in Swiss/German...