First time for Faith No More in Turkey.
- Roddy: We are Faith No More! You are Istanbul!
- Patton: And we are in love.
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: You guys can sing better than me. Alright I think it's high time that we dedicate a song to somebody. But since it's our first time in Turkey we're not sure who to dedicate a song to.
- Roddy: Who needs it?
- Patton: Actually, I lied, I've got somebody in mind. Mr lighting guy? Can I get a spotlight? I'm not dedicating this song to myself. Now can you move the spotlight wherever you want. Can you move it, like, let's just say, up in the woods? Yeah yeah way up there.
- Roddy: I think that means yes, I think.
- Patton: Wait, no no no move it up in the woods! No no no, up there in the trees. There's some strange creatures up in those trees. No no no, up higher up higher up higher, to the right to right, now up no ok up, up! Uh ok, to the right. Keep going Jesus don't be shy keep going! Ah there you go... Look at em! My god! An extinct species! What is it?!
- Roddy: This song then?
- Patton: I guess this song, what do you say?
- Roddy: This is for them? Is that one person?
- Patton: No I think it's a whole colony of creatures.
- Roddy: Alright, this song's for them.
- Patton: Are you mating? Check this shit out!
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings, Patton beat boxes over the crowd half assed singing. Patton: "Fuck that techno shit".
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Istanbul, you still with us? Do you like our suits?
- Roddy: We look good don't we?
- Patton: We look alright.
- Roddy: I know I know I know
- Patton: Alright... I mean, we look a little older, but we look alright.
- Roddy: We look good, we look fucking good. Really really good.
- Patton: So, another thing I was thinking about as I was playing the set, see that big building up there? Any of you guys live there? Looks like a good place to party! I'm just kidding, no no no I was looking up there at a certain point, and there's a really bright light on and I could tell there were a couple of silhouettes looking, and I could tell they were you know, looking at the show? So I made this really sexy move right like... And then the light went off. That's my life! On that note.