From Out Of Nowhere "goodbye" changed to "Auf Wiedersehen"
- Roddy: Very good
- Patton: Anybody up for a late night swim after the show?
- Roddy: All of us!
- Patton: Yeah
- Bill: Together! We'll do it if you
- Roddy: Naked!
- Patton: When we're all naked! ... and this'll be the soundtrack
After Surprise! You're Dead!:
- Roddy: Ugh! That was a sweet fuck!
- Patton: Keyboards were great in that one.
During Easy, Patton grabs a camera arm and rides it, trying to get the operator to "bring it up dude" - they don't.
After Be Aggressive:
- Patton: You Bulgarian motherfuckers win! You dig?
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: Chunga band... You guys like Chunga? Yeah! Totally a huge woo, you hear that? Chunga style.
- Roddy: People you are hard to read, I don't know if you're saying yes or no to that.
- Bill: We all love love chunga right? We love it!
- Roddy: I'm getting a lot of nos out there, from the audience
- Patton: Roddy likes chunga.
- Roddy: I don't even know what it is.
- Patton: But he likes it!
- Roddy: I will!
- Patton: I like it.
- Roddy: I'll try it.
- Patton: Do you like it? You with the.... Jesus.You... did anyone ever tell you that you guys have a bad attitude?
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen of Burgas, you have a wonderful attitude!
- Patton: OK, yeah you do, yeah you do.
- Roddy: Oh!! Look who like me now.
- Patton: But! We have one more song, and it's totally chunga style. It is, it is, check it out. You tell me, you tell me. It's without the Balkan rhythms but I'll do my best to be super chunkesto. I need to grow a couple of fake tits but other than that, we'll do it it, we'll do it ok. How do we start this song guys. Is it a one, two, three, four? It is!
Patton rides a bounce in Just A Man.
On return for encore:
- Bill: I'd like to dedicate this next song to our eight Bulgarian friends we met in 1991, you got on the bus at Budapest.
- Patton: That's right! We remember you. Hey wait guys am I wrong? This is our first time as Faith No More in Bulgaria! It's true true. So it's your first time seeing us, except for that bald guy looking at me right there. So, is everything ok, I mean like, are you happy?
- Roddy: Have we met your expectations? I don't know
- Patton: I know we're not like Limp Bizkit or anything but hey.
- Roddy: We try!
- Patton: We try yeah!
- Roddy: Thanks for having us though. Wonderful to be here.
No ole ole ole sample before Chariots of Fire.