The first recorded time Mike Patton has sung "Spirit".
The first time on the Second Coming tour that "Everything's Ruined" has been played.
Only the second recorded time the band has played "Helpless" (the first being 26th October 1997
After Chinese Arithmetic:
- Roddy: You guys! How's it going? Let us introduce ourselves, we're Faith No More. Are you guys Angelinos?
- Patton: No, they're canucks.
- Bill: Creepy Creeps fans right?
- Patton: Yeah how about the Creepy Creeps?
- Roddy: Hello to the Creepy Creeps!
- Patton: Selene Luna
- Roddy: Hello Selene. And Mr Rod Zabrecky. Hello Rod. Thanks for being there for them.
- Patton: Thanks for coming!
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Straight.
- Patton: Tonight we're straight LA.
- Roddy: 100%
Midlife Crisis has no pause or cover.
During I Started A Joke:
- Patton: Alright LA. It's time to slow things down for these poor old men up here. Stage diving to the Bee Gees.
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: Everybody ok?
- Roddy: Happy?
- Patton: Yeah, just checking.
- Roddy: Everybody happy?
- Patton: Yeah, I mean...
- Bill: If you're happy you've gotta tell us. We've gotta communicate here.
- Roddy: I want to feel your happiness.
- Patton: That doesn't sound happy to me. That sounds like I wanna go to jail kinda happy. Right? Who wants to go to jail!
- Bill: My kinda people.
- Roddy: Who wants to go to jail...
- Patton: Guys we haven't seen you in a long time so we're trying to get to know you again.
- Roddy: We give, you give. Come on.
- Patton: Give! Spit on me! Give fucker! You asshole. Come on come on. OK we're in love again. Now we're play some fucking music, pretend like we're at a fucking rock concert.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: OK... uh uh uh! OK fuckers, we've got one more song.
- Roddy: And you have been very kind.
- Patton: You have!
- Roddy: And so we're going fill you in on a little secret. We say we do one more song. We leave.
- Patton: This weird thing.
- Roddy: You clap, loud, we come back! Victorious! And we play a bunch more!
- Patton: We play a whole another fucking concert man.
- Roddy: We don't usually let people in on that. We don't usually tell people that.
- Patton: It's kind of a music industry thing. Yeah?
- Roddy: Hush hush
- Patton: They don't do it here in Hollywood.
- Roddy: Hush hush. You're in the know.
- Patton: Don't fucking tell anybody. It's actually a French word, encker. I believe it's called.
- Roddy: Are there any French people in the house? Have you heard of this concept?
- Patton: Come on Frenchies.
- Roddy: Ah Oui oui.
- Patton: Encker?
- Roddy: Wait you don't like French?
- ???: What's with the middle finger?
- Patton: I though the French guy is on coke, he's offering me coke. Alright fuckers, how about hands up, going side to side...
After Just A Man:
- Roddy: Thank you very much, goodnight! Thanks you guys a lot for coming. It's real nice to see you again, thanks.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thank you very much! Quelle surprise. You're surprised right? We came back. We heard you.
- Patton: It's weird man, we came out, and then show's over! Crazy. That's what happens in LA! Are we still semi happy? We've got some French people. Who else we got? That's not a country asshole.
- Bill: ?? county, that's a country
- Patton: There's a lot of people from the country of middle finger I've noticed today.
- Roddy: Well welcome foreigners. I'm not familiar with your country...
- Patton: I'm from fuck you county bitch. Alright have you guys had enough shit talking. How about some singer songwriter shit.
During Chariots Of Fire:
- Roddy: This song is a singalong, y'all gonna join us? Eh eh eh! Louder! Ey eh eh!
- Patton: You guys feel like singing? Because to be honest I'm a little sick of it.
- Roddy: This is an old song.
- Patton: This is an old song.
- Roddy: Is this off our first record?
- Patton: Yeah... Actually Roddy it's your second record.
- Roddy: No... oh!
- Patton: It's on your second record. Yeah, I was a fan so I know these kind of shit.
- Roddy: Wasn't it on We Care A Lot?
- Patton: No my friend
- Roddy: Oh shit.
- Patton: Somebody's getting old!
- Roddy: Does anybody have our second record?
- Patton: What's that note again? Can you guys give me a little drone... Girls, girls, girls! Dudes! Dudes!
Before We Care A Lot:
- Patton: I think we guys taught you a really bad habit. When a band finishes, the concert is usually over. From now on the cultures gonna change in Los Angeles.
- Bill: ??? whenever we see bands they're gonna give us dirty looks.
- Patton: Exactly. U2's gonna fucking sue us.
- Roddy: That's funny, I saw U2 here.
- Patton: What?!
- Roddy: I saw U2 here, first time. Was anybody at that show?
- Patton: When was that Roddy? 1963?
- Roddy: It was a while ago.
- Bill: Anybody see the Clash here?
- Patton: Anybody see the Clash here, I didn't. Did you?
- Bill: It was great.
- Roddy: It's got a lot of history here. I remember Billy uh... Talking Heads and English Beat.
- Patton: These guys are from here, so... Give them a round of applause.
- Roddy: Again I'm looking for a connection people, that's all, but thank you.
- Patton: Any Lakers fans out there, there's a connection. Who's booing, yeah who can boo?
- Roddy: Another old song
- Patton: How about your mother too...
Before This Guy's:
- Roddy: Ladies and Gentlemen thanks again for coming tonight. It's really nice to see you all. It's been a lot of fun for us.
- Patton: Why don't we leave on a nice note huh? Love is in the air, drive safely
After This Guy's:
- Patton: Thanks again LA. Really great to see you. Tomorrow, same night. Same place, same time. Same suit! Later!
- Bill: Come here, we'll be here.