Debut of Superhero and Motherfucker
The band are wearing priest outfits and make Exorcist jokes throughout the show.
Patton arrives on stage and carefully stands still until the heavy part of Zombie Eaters.
From Out Of Nowhere "adios" instead of "goodbye"
- Roddy: Lookin' really good London!
- Patton: It's ok metalheads, you can sing
- Patton: That wasn't so bad was it? You've still got your masculinity. ... All your balls just collectively drop?
No break in Midlife Crisis.
Before King For A Day:
- Bill: By the name of the lord Jesus Christ I command you to leave this man.
- Patton: The power of Christ compels you. The power of Christ compels you. The blood of the martyrs compels you to come out. Let Christ!
In King For A Day intro:
- Patton: I cast you out, unclean spirit! Let Jesus fuck you!
- Patton: We got one more.
- Bill: Thanks for sticking around guys, and thanks ??? we're all ?? part of this cool show
- Roddy: Thanks for having us, it means a lot. Really. Thank you so much. It's good to be here thank you.
- Patton: From the convent of Faith No More, we bless you. Holy water? Anybody got any holy water? Give me some of that shit. You guys go ahead and play, I'll just... *Italian* You want some too fucker? Yeah? [Dumps water on the front row] Power of Christ compels you! Power of Christ compels you! That's all I got. Your mother sucks cocks in hell!
Superhero is a very early version, missing the guitar solo. It really misses it.
On return for encore:
- Patton: Alright now the priests are of work, enough bullshit right, the pub mate! What a priest got to drink around here? A nice stiff one.
Motherfucker is an early version too, missing some good guitar parts. Roddy really spits the lyrics.
After We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Thanks again guys, appreciate it. Enjoy the rest of the evening!