- Bill: I'd like to dedicate this song to Mike Reno. Don't know Mike Reno?
- Patton: Who?
- Roddy: Who's that?
- Bill: Mike Reno.
- Roddy: Who is he?
- Patton: Mike Muir of Suicidal Tendencies?
- Bill: No, Reno! Mike Reno.
- Patton: Reeeeeno. Reno Navada. You guys know anybody names Mike Reno? Famous. Famous singer. Mike Reno. I think our drummer might know him. Singer, correct? Mike Reno. R E N O. Reno. Motörhead he says... Wrong. Anybody know who Mike Reno sings for? Correct answer. Foreigner! Correct.
Bill possibly sings "Something like a phenomenon" or "Like a cobra" in the intro of We Care A Lot?
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Everything ok. Hey what's going on with the gloves? I notice you two have removed your gloves. That fellow over there, show the audience your gloves. That's what that man thinks of you.
- Patton: Why are you wearing those gloves? Why? Care to tell the gentle public why you're wearing those gloves?
- Roddy: Ya fucking pig
- Patton: Speak up, don't by shy! Did you just say the word AIDS? I don't understand him, do you guys? It's your fucking language. Fuck you.
(Dean and drums guitar jam in background)
Patton chants Fuck You during the King For A Day intro.
During Let's Lynch intro:
- Roddy: Did you see Dean just come right out there like he owns the joint? You know this number?
- Patton: How many of you people just came to throw shit at us?
Before I Started A Joke:
- Patton: How many of you people have a fucking rad car. Muscle car, I mean.
- Bill: Only that many?