During the jam that starts the show Patton screams "SLASH!"
Before Land of Sunshine:
- Patton: "Sorry we took so long. Blame it on British Airways."
- Jim: "They fucking left our shit behind man"
- Patton: "They stole all of our equipment"
Before The Real Thing, Patton: "Where's that guy with the flag? Find that guy and stuff that pole up his fucking ass!"
- Patton: "This next song is called the Final Countdown... a-ha. It's your fault."
- (bass and drums plays Final Countdown
- Patton: "You guys know the words? I don't know em."
- Roddy: "We only know the dance remix."
- Patton: "Oh yeah"
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
Jim sings "In Heaven" from David Lynch's "Eraserhead" film.
- Jim: "You guys might not know this but, some of us are going home tomorrow."
- Patton: "This is our last show in a long fucking time"
After returning for encore:
- Bill: "This next song was written by a man from Sweden. So you're probably gonna know this one."
- Patton: "Yeah I'm sure you're gonna know this one. Is techno big in Sweden? You guys like techno music?"