Before Caffeine, Roddy: "It's gonna be a hot one!"
Before Falling To Pieces, Roddy: "This is the song you hate.", Patton: "The song I hate!"
During The Crab Song intro:
- Patton: "This is a song I hate. Everybody watch Roddy, he's trying to court Jim. Some kind of mating ritual. I've been noticing it lately. Jim's playing hard to get. He's so old he doesn't even know when someone's making a pass at him. It's so sad. Sometimes you just lose it you know?"
- Roddy: "How are you? Good?"
- Patton: "How are things at home? Any problems at school? Is there something you're not telling me? Are you holding something back?"
Before Be Aggressive, Patton: " Thanks Roddy, can you please bring me a glass of white wine?"
Before Easy, Roddy: "We'll play a little slow number now, by a very famous man named Lionel Richie, maybe you've heard it?"
Before Crack Hitler:
- Patton: "Wow. Jesus Christ. If you enjoyed that you'll really gonna enjoy this."
- Roddy: "Let's have some fun huh?"
- Patton: "Aim to please! That's my motto."
After Woodpecker From Mars:
- Patton: "Sounds pretty good guys"
- Roddy: "You like that?"
- Patton: "Pretty stoney... were you on acid when you wrote that?"
- Roddy: "We wrote that back in our drug days. Back when we were filthy dirty people. You know what I mean?!"
- Jim: "Back when we used to fuck farm animals, you know what I mean?!"
- Roddy: "I THINK YOU KNOW WHAT WE MEAN"
- Patton: "Those days are long gone"
- Roddy: "Ha, for some! Haha! Anytime you're ready MOTHERFUCKER!"
- Patton: "We don't fuck pigs anymore we sold out!"
After returning for encore:
- Roddy: "How'd you all like L7 tonight huh? Did they rock?!"
- Patton: "If you like L7 say this "argughergh""
- Roddy: "There ya go"
- Patton: "I thought so, I thought so. Hey where're you guys going?! What's is so important about..."
- Bill: "Heino's here!"
- Patton: "Heino? Is Heino out there?! Heino where are you, raise you hand. You big fat shit. There is is, hello Heino, how are you? Heino I know you, I love your music. Let me hug you. I love you."
During Let's Lynch The Landlord Patton sings "Com'on com'on com'on com'on" from L7's "Pretend We're Dead"