Before Land Of Sunshine, Patton: "How're those chairs doing? If you don't like em pass em up here."
Before Easy, Roddy: "So tonight's our last show in the United Kingdom. Hate to be leaving. Nice place here. This next song though I'd like to dedicate to a bunch of people who see every show on this tour. You know who you are."
- Patton: You guys feel comfortable today. Is it cosy? What do you want for Christmas?
- Roddy: How about a bad trip? Sound good? Oh come on, live a little.
- Patton: "How about for this song, pretend like you're at a football game and pretend like we're the opposing team, let's list pretend for a while huh?
After Epic, Patton: Thanks for coming. Sure are a lot of people here. See you later.
On return from encore:
- Bill: Can you guys see us alright up there? Are we connecting with you guys?
- Roddy: Yeah I'm a little worried about the people in the rafters. Are you guys ok up there?
- Patton: I honestly did not know that there were that many people here. I didn't know that you existed. All of you. All of you. Sorry. Call me ignorant. Well now we know.