After Midlife Crisis:
- Bill: "So how's it feel to get in for free?"
- Roddy: "Who'd you donate to?"
- Patton: "Most popular charity this evening?"
- Bill: "Aging rockers"
- Roddy: "You know this is the first benefit we've ever played ever. It's like they don't want our money or something."
After Digging The Grave:
- Roddy: "Well well well thanks so much for coming friends. Once again we're Faith No More we're from San Francisco you know where that is?
It's a long long ways away I'll tell you that much."
- Patton: "Hell of a trip, hell of a trip"
- Roddy: "But this next song will be our last. We'll play it, and then we'll walk out that fucking door, I kid you not."