- Roddy: Well well well. New York New York what's up?
- Patton: Hipster alert! Beard, on the balcony. Just kidding man. Oh wait, you have tattoos, yes, hipster on the balcony! Anyway, nice to see you guys. Let's chill it. Let's chillax it.
Before Sunny Side Up:
- Patton: New song alert.
After Surprise! You're Dead!:
- Patton: Thank you
- Roddy: Ya'll doin' good? You look fuckin' great. You really look good. Can't wait for tomorrow.
- Patton: Can't wait for tomorrow?!
- Roddy: There's some real lookers coming tomorrow. I mean you guys look good, don't get me wrong, you look good.
- Patton: Am I wrong or is there a ton of fucking skin heads out there? A lot of skin heads. Is hair not fashionable, any good these days? It's a joke my friend, put it back if your fucking pants.
Midlife Crisis pauses, crowd sings:
- Patton: OK, you win, you win for now, check this shit out
After Gentle Art:
- Roddy: I know I was over there. I like that song too.
- Patton: What is... is this some sort of female undergarment?
- Roddy: I wouldn't touch that.
- Patton: Actually, I think it's unisex. I could put my dick in there.
- Bill: It's ok, it's a beer opener???
- Patton: It's organic.
Before King For A Day:
- Roddy: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. You like that? That was a nice song, that was a new song. You know what's coming out on Friday right? I know! Pitch Perfect 2. Right? I got my ticket already.
- Patton: What are you lookin' at man? How's it going guys? I'm sorry, I'm just fuckin' with you...
- Roddy: Happy?
- Patton: We're happy too. What you don't like my hair? You want to buy my hair, is that it? What what what? Anyway it's all good man, awesome to be back here.
- Patton: Everybody ok? You're still here, right? Nobody passed out, nothing bad happened. How about up there? Well, somebody passed out. Look at that fucker, he's all *snore snore* "Where's the rap metal dude?" *snore snore*
- Roddy: You look good, you look good, I tell you you look real good.
- Patton: He looks good he's just sleepy. Anyway we've got one more song.
- Roddy: But the good thing is it's a new song.
- Patton: See, there we go. It's never bad news.
- Roddy: Is that good?
- Patton: Listen to him.
- Roddy: Thanks very much New York, you guys are sweet
Before Sol Invictus:
- Roddy: Thanks so much. It's true. No really... we have a record coming out on Friday. We haven't put a record out in over 30 years.
- Patton: Hey ah, Roddy... Our drummer says it comes out on Monday. What do I know?
- Roddy: I thought it was Friday. Oh I'm sorry sorry, Pitch Perfect 2 comes out Friday, I keep fucking those two things up.
- Patton: Ugh
- Roddy: This is the first song on the record. Hey Chaz can we get a little dark on stage because...
- Patton: Come on man move move move.
Before This Guy's:
- Patton: Shall we leave on a good note? You got no choice, hahaha!
After This Guy's:
- Patton: Thanks guys. You're making us laugh up here, really appreciate it, take care, mwah! Good night, mwah!
On return for second encore:
- Roddy: Thank you ladies and gentlemen. What a fine and good looking crowd you are.
- Patton: Big thankyou to Le Butcherettes. You guys see them? Jesus. Ready for some hippy shit west coast. That, we are good at.
After From The Dead:
- Patton: August. MSG. Motherfucker. Thanks for coming. Mwah!