During Caffeine Patton wanders down the ego stage and sings from the end of it, stage diving right at the end. He appears to hurt himself and doesn't move much as much as usual for the rest of the show.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Bill: Come on Rio, we wanna smell you!
- Roddy: Hey, thanks for having us back Rio. Been a little bit of time, thank you for having us.
- Roddy: Rio thank you, one more time. Thank you from us, to you. We love Rio. Thank you for being here.
- Bill: Are you guys having fun? You wanna hear another song?
- Patton: Are you sure? Certo?
Before I Started A Joke:
- Roddy: You want some hard rock?
After We Care A Lot the band have a discussion to choose the last song.