After Gentle Art:
- Roddy: Thank you. Wow, you guys are nice. Thank you. I'm saying thank you, but I didn't play in that song.
Before Chinese Arithmetic:
- Patton: Hey people, all ok? OK ok ok ok ok?!
*Roddy starts playing the Chinese Arithmetic mosquito*
- Patton: What about those guys up there? Look look look at them. (to Roddy) Shhhh. OK, I want the entire crowd to turn around. Turn around. The other way. And look at those people up there. What those... the VIPs? Hey! Suck my dick! Who are you?! What, are you political people? Fuck off!
- Roddy: Hey! I like you guys up there. I like you!
- Bill: I think that's the handicap section.
- Patton: Oh, ok. Nah, fuck that man. No. I can see 'em because they're flippin' me off, the whole show. Yeah they are.
- Roddy: I can't even see that far.
- Patton: ... got some fuckin' 'tude man.
- Roddy: This is an older song we used to play when we were little. Which we should bring up, but we'll talk about it later.
Before Separation Anxiety:
- Patton: We're getting to know each other again. It's been twenty-two years. So guess what? We've got a new song! See what you think of it.
Before Sol Invictus:
- Roddy: Thank you very much. Thanks you guys for being here tonight. It means a lot. Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you.
- Patton: *Speaking through the bullhorn* Twenty-two. Twenty-two years later. Thank you very much for coming. We really appreciate it. OK? Please exit from the right side. Right now. Please exit from the right side, right now! VIPs, jump down from the normal stage, then exit to the right stage right now. VIPs! VIP!
Before From The Dead:
- Patton: This is getting kind of stupid, so we're gonna play you stupid songs. You asked for 'em.