Before Black Friday:
- Patton: Lot of hippies in Austin huh?
- Roddy: Oh hell yes. Ya bunch of hippies.
- Patton: Hippy hollow! Meet you there afterwards. I'll buy you a fucking burrito.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: Texas! Still with us?
- Roddy: Everybody good? We don't really know how this works. We haven't been to Texas in thirty-five years. This is our first show in Texas in thirty-five years. Thanks for being here with us.
- Bill: So what have you guys been doing these thirty-seven years?
- Patton: Yeah, what have you been doing? Thirty-five fuckin' years.
- Roddy: You have some babies and shit.
- Patton: This guy looks at me and he goes (*wank motion*). You must be a pro!
- Roddy: Whole bunch of hippy hollow? Shit like that?
In intro to Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: You weren't even born 25 years ago! Huh? You're not supposed to be listening to this kind of music!
After Gentle Art:
- Roddy: Did you miss me? I know.
During Easy intro:
- Patton: This one goes to Napalm Death! Honoured to be playing with them.
During Superhero solo:
- Patton: Yo security! Security! Mellow out!
- Patton: Much appreciated. Love to Napalm Death. Love to you. Ciao.
After We Care A Lot:
- Patton: Austin, thank you. Amazing. Hope to see you soon.
Before This Guy's:
- Patton: Just remember one thing. You asked for it.