- Patton: Thanks guys. Are we Philly?
- Roddy: Oh yes. That is definitely Philly.
- Patton: Are we hydrated? That constitutes hydrated.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: How you guys doing Philly? Nice to see you again. We're used to come out here and say "hey, we haven't seen you guys in so long"
- Patton: Not really...
- Roddy: But we were just here like, a couple of week ago, practically, right?
- Bill: We've been saying... haven't been here in 30 years all the time, now we've got to start saying 3 months.
- Roddy: Was anybody at that show we did a couple of months ago?
- Patton: So why are you coming again, that's what I don't get.
- Roddy: Why on earth did you come back. No, just joking. Thanks for coming back, it means a lot that you guys are here. Thanks for having us. Thanks to you. Thanks again.
Before Boz Scaggs in Midlife Crisis:
- Patton: OK. You've gotta trust us on this one.
Before Separation Anxiety:
- Patton: Philly! Philly!
- Roddy: ??? Philly. You know, you don't have to get a cue from him to sing along. You guys want to sing along at any time in the set, just do it. OK.
- Patton: That's a nice idea. They need encouragement. People of Philly are very shy I've realised.
- Roddy: I'm just gonna put it put there. Any song. Any song you want to join in. Any one.
- Patton: They're from Philly, they're not used to that, they're very introverted.
- Bill: It's OK. There's nothing wrong with that.
- Roddy: Is that true, you guys ... are a little bit shy?
- Patton: Yeah, that's the reputation of Philly from what I heard. Everybody's just like, completely just like ... I wanna go to the coffee shop, and I just wanna ... my internet and shit. Is that you?! Then fuck off!
- Roddy: Let's do it! Let's fuck!
- Roddy: That was a new song, we're gonna play another new song, it's a double hitter. Here we go.
During Matador intro:
- Patton: You can clap, but you've gotta be in rhythm
Before Ashes To Ashes:
- Patton: OK. Hi! Hi! Ho. Fuck you. Horizontal. We're Faith No More. You guys are Philly. Right? Cheese stick eating motherfuckers. We really appreciate the fact that you came and saw us, ok?
- Roddy: Thanks for coming to the Mann Center people.
- Patton: We don't usually play in places this beautiful.
- Roddy: And we very rarely play twice in the same city.
- Patton: This is true.
- Roddy: We only come back to places we love love love love love. And then we came back to Philly just for fun. Just kidding!
- Patton: Ha ha!
During Ashes To Ashes intro:
- Patton: Anyway, got a couple more, enjoy!
During Superhero intro:
- Patton: Last song Philly!
- Roddy: You guys are awful sweet, thanks for being here. So much.
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Thank you again, people of the Mann Centre. Thank you.
- Patton: The Mann Centre. Sounds kinda homo right? The Mann Centre.
- Roddy: Teensy bit, teensy bit gay. No judgement, we are very... we're from San Francisco.
- Patton: That's why can say shit.
- Roddy: We have streets in San Francisco that are rainbow paved. I kid you not.
- Patton: I kid you not. The crosswalk in my neighbourhood... rainbow. You know what? So when I walk across it, I just pull my fuckin' pants down man.
- Bill: They are so jealous that we're playing at the Mann Centre tonight. All of 'em.
- Roddy: Anyway.
- Patton: Anyway.
- Roddy: Hey listen up. Chaz turn the lights off of these people, they're hurting my eyes.
In Sol Invictus intro:
- Patton: A little mood. Come on man.
In This Guy's intro:
- Patton: We will leave you on a nice note.
After This Guy's:
- Patton: Thank you Philly be good. Thanks to The Refused for playing with us! Take care, mwah mwah.