Before Black Friday:
- Bill: ... security guys, where are they?
- Roddy: Yeah, there's no protection.
- Patton: Is that weird right?
- Roddy: No protection at all. I like that it's so close though.
- Patton: Wait... I think these guys are our security guys. There lump over there, check him out. He didn't even know that we're talking about him.
- Bill: I like to play without protection all the time.
- Patton: What do you think lump. Hey I'm talking to you lump! Hey lump! Look at me lump! How're you doin'? You having a good show?
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Who was at that last show? Anybody here?
- Patton: And you came to see us again, huh?
- Roddy: And you told your friends clearly. Thanks for sharing.
- Patton: It's crazy. Well. How were the Refused for fucks sake?
- Roddy: Thanks for applauding
- Patton: ... which means you deserve to suffer
Before Just A Man:
- Roddy: We're all big fans of the F-word.
- Patton: Sure
- Roddy: Are we? ?? We all had fun. We all love the F-word.
- Patton: Did your guys parents cuss to you when you were a kid? Huh? Yeah? They call you a motherfucker?