- Patton: Thank you Seattle! OK? Are we ok? Good. You're not ok. What's the matter with you? I see you. You want something? What do you need?
- Roddy: What do you need, we're here to serve you. What do you want.
- Patton: What do you want? Come on puto. He doesn't need anything, apparently he's ok.
- Roddy: Well good, shut the fuck up.
- Patton: Yeah shut the fuck up.
Before Black Friday:
- Roddy: Thank you very much Seattle! Woah! You guys are looking fucking good out there. Woo!
- Patton: A little hippy-ish, but, ok.
- Roddy: No, good!
- Patton: You think so?
- Bill: I can't believe we haven't been here in 30 years.
- Patton: That's actually part of the problem. Thirty fucking years hippies. Thirty years.
- Roddy: Hey hey, thanks for having us back hippies. I'm single, I'm just gonna say I'm single and I'm looking for a hippy boyfriend. So after the show, talk amongst.
- Patton: Talk amongst! I like that.
Before Midlife Crisis:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you very much. That was one of our newest songs. We're gonna go back to the classics.
- Patton: Yeah, like back like fifty years. You down with that?
Before Spirit during the chant:
- Patton: Now that we're getting along, you guys want to do a little yoga chant with us? Yeah! You know what that means? It means you have to open your mouth. Can you do that? I'm not hearing it. Is this boring you? Is this boring to you? If so I'm gonna get in the fuckin' lotus position then you'll be really fuckin' bored. Come on man. How about a higher octave?
- Patton: Thank you!
- Roddy: Seattle thank you very much. You guys doin' ok out there? Alright!
- Patton: It's probably been a long day for you guys, huh?
- Roddy: Has it?
- Patton: No? What you just showed up now? Bullshit.
- Roddy: You been hanging out all day? Who you see?
- Patton: Yeah yeah, who'd you see, who do you like?
- Roddy: Who'd you see, who'd you see, who'd you see?
- Patton: Like us? Melvins! Yes, I saw the Melvins too.
- Roddy: Anybody see Bridget Everett? Woo that shit was good? No? How's the cross over, Faith No More / Bridget Everett, go figure.
- Bill: I saw Poodle the Piddles.
- Roddy: The clown?
- Patton: It was like a...
- Roddy: He liked the clown. Billy liked the clown.
- Patton: Sorry to bore you guys to tears. We're just trying to relate! To Seattle!
- Roddy: I wanna a connection. I mean, I feel it, I feel you guys! Are you feelin' me? Yeah he he! I thought so.
- Patton: That's right! Is that grunge enough for you?
- Roddy: Seattle!
- Patton: One more song, thank you guys for listening. Appreciate it.
- Roddy: Thank you guys for sticking around, I know it's a long day. Thanks for being here with us. It's real nice to be back here in your city. Thanks for having us.
- Patton: I hope you guys like the flowers. You like the flowers? Yeah, shit!
- Roddy: They smell beautiful don't they? Beautiful fragrance emanating off the stage.
- Patton: Yeah, they're called shit flowers. You don't smell that? Oh maybe that's me. Anyway! Thanks again! One more song! Bye bye! Seattle! Yes!
On return for encore:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen thank you very much for that warm reception. Thanks so much, we appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
- Patton: You guys are awesome. So awesome, that we're gonna invite you to a party.
- Roddy: A party he said, "pahhhty"
- Patton: Pahhty. Sorry, with the English accent and shit. Party at a bar called Solo! You know what it is? It's on Roy Street. Fuck you skinhead, you know where it is. Fuck off man. It's ov... Where is it? Roy Street! Is that ok for you? I don't fuckin' know I'm not from here man.
- Roddy: We'll be there.
- Patton: But we're gonna be there.
- Roddy: We'll be there...
- Patton: And shit's goin' down.
- Roddy: And if we're not there, we're at the Eagle. Aright? So take your pick.
Before Just A Man:
- Patton: How about one more? That ok? Why are you guys so patient with us man. I'm kidding, thank you!