In intro to Sweet Dreams:
- Patton: Hey man, you got a nicer butt than the last guy!
- Roddy: Thank you Cleveland! See you again soon!
- Bill: Good night!
During Edge Of The World intro:
- Roddy: Everybody everybody snap snap snap snap snap...
- Patton: Hey, snap! What's that, kid?... you giving this too me? Well why? Coz that means I'm gonna owe you something later in life, fuck that. Fuck you man, you gotta snap before we start it.
- Jim: Come on, snap dicks!
- Patton: All... fucking... night. Hey soundman, snap you son of a bitch. You're not snapping. What's the matter, not enough cocaine? Come on!
- Patton: Michael Munroe isn't he cool? I'm gonna kick his ass.
After War Pigs the band extend the outro a little and Jim briefly jams on Beethoven - Ode to Joy.
In an interview after the show Mike Bordin it's discussed that the show was sold out, people were turned away at the door. Introduce Yourself and We Care A Lot ("the EP") sales are doing really well off the back of The Real Thing's popularity.