Originally advertised as Chuck Mosley and Friends. Sold out quickly after advertised as Chuck fronting Faith No More.
Before The Jungle:
- Roddy: Ladies and gentlemen good evening. Thanks for being here. Big hand for Chuck. We are the backup band and we're happy to be, so thanks.
- Chuck: True that. OK, I'm ready.
- Chuck: You guys are very nice, thank you. Love you all all all of you.
- Roddy: And very nice of you to show up.
- Chuck: True, really, totally
- Roddy: We're just doing two shows with this line up, because we re-released our first record on Billy's label, it's really nice of him. We though it'd be really fun. Revisiting these songs is a crazy place, they're such weird songs, to us they are, looking back on it, like what we did at that point... they're so weird. I don't know, we believed in them so much when we were kids, I was just thinking when we were playing that last song, we were so devoted to this weird sound, it's really an odd thing. That's my take up here, that's where I was in the last song, "These are really fuckin' weird songs." Chuck is so weird. Right? Next song.
- Chuck: (after a long pause) Well thanks for having me
Before New Beginnings:
- Chuck: Oh that's right, sorry. I was busy pulling up my pants.
Before Mark Bowen:
- Chuck: But yeah, I'm home sick. I wanna go home.
- Roddy: Just ah, you can keep talking or do whatever you want to do. This is a song about our first guitar player.
- (drum riff starts, Chuck says, "Love", they stop)
- Roddy: That's how we started it back in the day. We used to just do a little snippet, then a breath.
- Chuck: Hold on!
- Roddy: The old school version.
The crowd chants Faith No More on return for encore:
- Roddy: I love it. It's a great little number, did you guys write that? It's good!
Before Anne's Song:
- Roddy: Thank you, for indulging.
- Chuck: Thanks guys! I man for them. Um, What? Oh right. Wait, what do you guys want to hear? We didn't practice that one. We have to practice.
After Anne's Song:
- Chuck: Thank you.
- Roddy: Thanks so much you guys, thanks an awful lot. See you again.
- Chuck: Thank you guys, thanks for having me.
Roddy: How about...