In intro someone (Jim?) shouts "Sausage! Sausage!"
In Falling To Pieces intro, Patton: "Oh looks like the quaaludes wore off"
During Zombie Eaters intro verses, Patton: "How many of you people are getting As this semester?"
During Easy intro, Patton: "This song is dedicated to all your parents."
- Roddy: "How are you? You doing alright. You having aa much fun as I think you're having? (crowd cheers) Oh sorry"
- Patton: "Are you guys smoking any cigarettes out there today?"
- Roddy: "oh no no no no no"
- Patton: "Don't you dare. It's against the law, you know that?"
- Roddy: "Do not smoke."
- Patton: "But if you've got any we'd love to smoke for ya."
- Roddy: "I smoke."
- Patton: "We'll all smoke for this song, just for you."
Patton shouts "Praise the Lord!" in Jizzlobber outro
After Epic, Roddy: "Good luck with the classes. Remember, you are our future!"
After returning for encore:
- Roddy: "Thank you very much, we're easy, we're pretty easy, we'll do whatever."
- Patton: "Whatever you want."
- Bill: "What song y'all wanna hear? We got any Spin Doctors fans? We'll do a little Spin Doctors song for ya."
- Patton: "hey I hear the Spin Doctors are from Davis. I hear they're Davis graduates."
- Bill: "I read an interview they said they were from Davis, California."
- Roddy: "The Spin Doctors, is that true? They're from here?"
- Patton: "Yeah I heard the singer was a forestry major."
During Kindergarten, Patton: "Why don't you let us know what your needs are. How are we supposed to know?!"
During Sweet Dreams, Patton: "You know you guys can fight back. If our drummer throws a drum stick at you, wait outside at the bus and kick his fucking ass"
Bill stops playing some way into the Let's Lynch The Landlord intro:
- Bill: "I always wonder you're gonna start that"
- Patton: "I could have started it right then"
- Roddy: "I think that piano roll is a good cue"
- Patton: "I think, if I were to have five or ten dollars to bet, I would have bet that it would have started right then"
- Bill: "I was waiting"
- Roddy: "it works for me then"
- Patton: "Did you guys think it was gonna start right on that down beat?"
- Bill: "I was so excited I lost it"
- Patton: "Let's take a vote what do you say?"
- Roddy: "Let's just try it again"
- Patton: "hell yeah I'll vote. Fuck yeah, rock the vote."
The using end of set tape "You Only Live Twice" plays, but the band return for a third encore.
After encore, Jim: "That's really it, thanks, see ya."